Monday, December 14, 2009

Pointsware online is UP!!

I have made some real progress and the interface and query functionality are up and running!
go take a look here

Currently the analyze.php page is still displaying all my debugging output so the SVG is at the bottom of the screen after all of the text, so if you go try it out please scroll to the bottom to see your image.

The SVG looks great courtesy of an iframe tag,
things still left to do in the short term
- highlight linkage path intersections
- make SVG XML file downloadable
- maybe do some tinkering with the display colors

All in all this application has come together faster than I had thought. Which is great because now I can start looking into taking the intersection concepts and providing web resources based off of these terms. I think that the LSA will add a nice level of value for Pointsware users

Very cool...

No comments:

Post a Comment