Friday, May 14, 2010

Added a way to view all connections between concepts and compliments

I have added a new feature to the Pointsware query page. the second text box will display a complete view of all of the connections between the primary concepts in the whole dataset and all of the dependant attributes that describe them. simply put a dataset formated text block onto the bottom field and press the button below to process the text.

The output will show all the primaries in grey and the dependants in red. I have been working on getting the "set" tags in the SVG to work in a way that allows me to animate rollovers in the output image... I think that this would help to remove a lot of the confusion in viewing the output with larger files and lots of lines. but at this point the xml is formed well enough not to crash the display but the interactivity is still not happening...

I am asking my self when will I breakdown and learn Javascript... maybe soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment